LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalRuptureDiscMarket–The new rupture disc market research from Technavio indicates Neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the rupture disc market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the Demand for Fast-acting Relief Devices,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio.
There is an increase in the demand for relief devices that are fast-acting. Some process systems require relief devices to act instantly when the system pressure increases. The reaction of time of rupture discs is much faster than pressure relief valves. Therefore, industries prefer the use of rupture discs in heat exchangers overpressure relief valves. Pressure relief valves do not respond quickly when subjected to excessive pressure from gas or vapor media or when liquid flashing occurs. Thus, the ability to burst quickly makes rupture discs the preferred choice among many industries.
As the markets recover Technavio expects the rupture disc market size to grow by USD 44.86 million during the period 2020-2024.
Rupture Disc Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The rupture disc market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of -0.18%.
- Metallic rupture discs are used to protect vessels, piping, and other pressure-containing components from excessive pressure and/or vacuum.
- This type of rupture disk typically contains an angular seat design. Therefore, the ability to withstand high operating pressure of up to 95% makes metallic rupture discs the preferred choice in many industries.
- Moreover, metallic rupture discs can be used as standalone pressure relief devices or combined with relief valves. Standalone metallic rupture discs have a higher demand than metallic rupture discs in combination with relief valves.
- Market growth in this segment will be faster than the growth of the market in the graphite rupture disc segment.
- 52% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The rising volume of automobile production and an increasing number of power plants will significantly influence rupture disc market growth in this region.
- China and Japan are the key markets for rupture discs in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Flame and Detonation Arrestors Market: The flame and detonation arrestors market size has the potential to grow by $ 122.41 mn during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Global Plow Market: The global plow market size has the potential to grow by USD 405.96 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate throughout the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
- The rupture disc market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period.
- The rupture disc market is segmented by Product (Metallic rupture disc and Graphite rupture disc), Application (Standalone rupture disc and Rupture disc in combination with relief valves), Geographic (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America), and End-user (energy, processing industries, transportation, and others).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including BS&B Safety Systems LLC, Continental Disc Corp., Emerson Electric Co., Fike Corp., Graco Inc., Halma Plc, Mersen Group, Parker-Hannifin Corp., SGL Carbon SE, and V-TEX Corp.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.